Dedicated Sales Manager
DEDICATED SALES MANAGER
We are looking for a Dedicated Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales results, creating tactical sales plans and being an important part developing the overall sales strategy for Hydrolift.
The ideal candidate have a proven track record of closing sales processes and hitting sales targets.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets set in the sales strategy
- Taking an active role in designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence in the market.
- Being part of setting objectives, establishing, coaching and performance monitoring of Hydrolifts international distributor network. Executing direct sales to end customers.
- Maintaining Hydrolifts CRM system and utilizing this tool to maximize customer relations
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the Hydrolift management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and expertise from the relevant industry.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly internally and externally.
- Experience from organizing and maximizing efforts at exhibitions, conventions and events.
- Ability to work autonomously and at times under ambiguity
- Experience working with distributors and dealers.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Very good verbal and written communicative skills in English is a prerequisite.
Recognized Norwegian Boatyard, headquartered in Fredrikstad, Norway – 1 hour south of Oslo. Delivers sports-utility boats worldwide in the range 22 – 33 ” and larger custom builds to the professional market with a performance, quality and innovative design others find hard to match. Uniqueness and high degree of customization is valued among demanding customers with high expectations.
Hydrolift AS is a part of Eker Group, which consists of several high performance and breaking edge technology companies, – all with a passionate focus on high technology products with a distinctive design and high performance. Eker Group is owned and managed by award winning industrial designer and entrepreneur Bård Eker.
For more information, please contact:
The position has been filled!
Photo: Kristin Svorte/ Osloregionen