Hydrolift Professional Vessel
As a business developer for the Hydrolift Professional platform, you will be in a unique position to build this business in the public and private sector. Today, Hydrolift Professional has solutions in the areas of Search & Rescue, Fire, Police and other types of High Speed Patrol Boats. You will be responsible for direct sales and for developing and growing this business area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate person to further develop Hydrolift Professional through strategic planning and practical execution. In close cooperation with management and manufacturing, you will develop a global growth strategy for Hydrolift Professional to achieve its vision; to provide high speed and efficient Hydrolift boats to industries that depend on quality, performance and thrust.
You must have superb business acumen, be a credible communicator and have a good understanding of the efforts and activities required to achieve sales goals. This position requires high level technical insight, field sales and relationship building, emphasizes practical implementation, including project management, product specifications and finance. And most importantly; You need to be a deal-closer.
Hydrolift Professional’s growth ambitions will rely on your strong B2B sales experience and market knowledge within sectors such as emergency services and the maritime industry. You have insight into public procurement routines and experience with sales to private companies. You have experience in developing growth strategies, field sales and proven results. Sales and deal delivery mean more than good ideas.
We cherish experience, and value personality and drive even more. You understand the importance of strategic planning and operational execution, and you will be among the main practical executors in the company. Your main motivation for joining us is the opportunity to significantly grow Hydrolift Professional into a substantial player.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Ensure that the Hydrolift Professional platform is positioned in relevant industries
- Work with key staff to compile and manage budgets
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Mapping important decision-making processes in various industries and sectors
- Manage relationships with key partners and vendors.
- Evaluate and attend strategic fairs
- Be able to close deals with customers to both parties satisfaction
- Communicate within industry media
- Handle tenders
- Make our goals happen
- A unique opportunity to run the business area Hydrolift Professional
- Plenty of new prospect sales opportunities
- Lots of room to make an impact and feel a Valued team member
- Innovative, open and friendly company culture with extensive industry experience
- Competitive salary
Deadline: as soon as possible
Hydrolift is a premium boat manufacturer for the private and professional sectors. The company has been part of the Eker Group since 2002. Today, Hydrolift maintains production in Fredrikstad, where it started in 1985. Innovation, design and performance are at the foundation of every Hydrolift boat. We are committed to continuous product improvement and evolution, delivering only the highest quality boats and unmatchable design.
Hydrolift is a part of Eker Group. Eker Group is a holding company who consists of Eker Design, EpiGuard, Eker Performance and more. We work with industrial design, product development and production for Norwegian and foreign industry, and for over 35 years we have worked for leading players in the production of high-tech products. The group today counts over 80 employees and has a young and active work environment with a high pace and short turnaround time from start to delivery.